|Electric Infrared Heaters
Modular Electric Infrared Panel Heater
BASIC TYPES OF HEATERS INCLUDE:
- Modular Panel
- Customized Units
HEATER REFLECTOR TYPE
- Refractory, high temperature, self cleaning
- Aluminium, polished, water/air cooled
- metallic, polished stainless steel
- metallic, gold plated
HEATERS offered in Various Shapes and Sizes
HEATERS offer Extremely Long Working Lives.
Electric Infrared Heating Elements Utilized:
- Tungsten Elements, T-3, High Watt Density Type which offer short and medium wavelength energy.
- Quartz Tube, Resistive Element, medium watt density type, which offers medium and long wavelength energy.
- Foil, Ribbon, and metal Sheathed Elements, Resistive, Low Watt Density, which offers long wave length energy.
Industrial Heating Assemblies which utilize these Modular Heaters.
CLICK HERE TO SEE Data Sheet PB-101
See photos of Industrial Thermal Processing Systems.
|Electric Infrared Tubular Heater
Clam Shell Type [hinged] configuration
Available in Various Diameters and Lengths
These Heaters have an Extremely Long Working Life
The Heaters offer Very High Watt Densities
Request Data Sheet PB-102
See Photos of Industrial Thermal Processing Systems
|Industrial Electric Infrared Systems
Electric Infrared Energy is Utilized for Heating a Host of parts and materials in industry and commercial
applications. Surprising, to most individuals, approximately 80% of the materials and products about us could be thermally processed with infrared energy.
- These heating systems may be somewhat simplified or they may be extremely complex heating technology wise and power control wise.
Innovative Industries has a reputation for delivering high watt densities over a large target area
under continuous operating conditions.
Innovative Industries has developed and manufactures specialized Heating Systems for various industries, offering
high production rates under Auto-Control.
- A single heating system may range in energy dissipation levels of one Megawatt of power.
- See Photos of Large Array Systems
- These Heating Systems may be stand alone or conveyorized.
- Major industries which utilize these large oven systems are:
- Paint and Powder Coat Curing
- Coil Line Drying
- Paper Drying
- Graphic Drying
- Plastic Thermal Forming
|Large Heating Array [Standard]
Heating Arrays consist of Modular Heaters
These Systems are Utilized for Web, Coil, or Sheet Applications Systems are available in various sizes